1.
When my roommates leave their dirty dishes in
the sink after eating, even though we all agreed to hand wash out dishes after
we eat or cook
a.
They usually eat right before having to leave,
and don’t plan for spending an extra 3 minutes doing dishes.
2.
Soon after I fill up my vehicle with gas, the
gasometer does not properly work, and sometimes takes days to give me an
accurate fuel reading.
a.
I am not sure why and cannot currently afford to
get it checked by a mechanic.
3.
My roommate constantly asking to borrow my car
when he has access to his own, as well as other modes of transportation.
a.
He doesn’t want to take his “nice” car out very
often.
4.
Waking up with a bad case of allergies every morning
(stuffed nose, red and itchy eyes, as well as a cough,) even though I am on
allergy medication.
a.
It may be dust, or it may be a new rug that I
have in my room, I am unsure.
5.
Not being able to do my laundry when I’m home
because my roommate will put his load in just before leaving our house.
a.
I mention beforehand that I am preparing to do
laundry, which “reminds them” that they were about to do a load.
6.
Not being able to stream videos on our living
room tv because too many people are using the internet at once.
a.
We do not have extremely reliable internet and
have four to six people here usually.
7.
When I plan to cook a certain meal only to
realize right before I begin to prepare it, that I am missing one or two key ingredients.
a.
I usually either forget that I’m missing something,
or a roommate used up the last of it.
8.
Having to share my car with my brother, when he
lives ten minutes away from me.
a.
We left his car to my sister back in our
hometown, and now share my car here in Gainesville.
9.
Not being able to see my girlfriend more often during
the semester because she lives nearly two hours away from me.
a.
She goes to near in Jacksonville, which is a decent
drive from where I attend university.
10. Waking
up in the morning with a plan, only to accidentally turn off my alarm instead
of pressing snooze, and then sleeping in.
a.
I accidentally press snooze out of habit, but
occasionally go as far as turning the alarm off without meaning too during a
state of sleepy confusion.
11. The
sheer fact that I am extremely clumsy, to the point where I have already
destroyed 4 dishes this month (my record is eight in one month) and broken one guitar.
a.
I am honestly just a clumsy guy, and I have come
to accept that, but recently I have been avoiding certain situations to
minimize damage.
12. My
acne not subsiding, although I have been on an acne medication advised to me by
a health professional.
a.
Maybe because I haven’t been washing my face as
well as I normally do.
13. Not
getting enough sleep, especially during busy weeks.
a.
I cause this by staying up and either doing
homework, watching TV, or playing music.
14. Having
one of the metal rods on my watch strap come loose, causing the face of the
watch to swing just by either the top or bottom of it, and then having to look
around for where it fell and painstakingly take the time to fix the little
piece of metal.
a.
I do not know how this happens, but at one point
I was forced to order new metal rods, and have already used up the two that I
ordered…
15. Not
being able to eat/handle peanut butter in the dining room because my roommate
is slightly allergic.
a.
He’ll be put into anaphylactic shock if he touches
peanut butter.
16. Carrying
my groceries up three flights of stair, especially after lifting earlier that
day.
a.
Since I live on the fourth floor, I need to carry
my groceries up the stairs once I shop, because the elevator is far from my
unit and very slow.
17. Not
being able to drill holes in my room because I am renting the place.
a.
I will lose my security deposit if my room ends
up full of holes.
18. When
my roommate makes excessive noise in the living room after everyone’s gone to
bed.
a.
I do not know why he chooses to be loud during
the night, but we’ve all talked to him about this to no avail…
19. Having
to deal with getting a new debit card because mine was recently used without my
authority.
a.
I’m guessing my card was tapped at a gas station
while filling up my car.
20. Being
woken up by the sunlight on my sleeping-in days because of my less than adequate
blinds.
a.
My blinds do not work well, and the windows in
my room face towards the East.
In all honesty, I did not have too many problems while
coming up bugs during this assignment. I just started to think of things that
annoy me, and when I started running out, I would lower the requirement of how
annoying something is to consider it a bug.
I find it funny that you mentioned #19 because I dealt with the same exact issue last month! Somebody hacked my debit card and used it to make a $100 purchase at a Wawa for whatever reason, but there needs to be a way in which we can make debit card transactions safer because I feel like this happens to almost everybody at some point!
ReplyDelete