Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Oppurtunity

I personally believe, that I will successfully make a career in online marketing. I want to be my own boss, and plan to make a business through advertising.


My opportunity in digital marketing is far from being complete, and I am still learning all of the basics in entrepreneurship and economics. I also don't know anything about digital marketing, but am taking a google garage class on analytics and digital marketing. So in terms of needs:
-Digital advertisement is what is needed.
-The advertisement is needed by any small business that struggles with having an online presence, or even just wants to expand their reach to more customers in general.
-This has been an ever-present need from business owners, and one modern solution is online advertisement.
-Some companies are currently using online marketing, some are marketing through other real world techniques.


A prototypical customer would be a small local business owner who wants to expand beyond real world advertisement, or even a business owner who isn't getting what they want out of how they advertise online right now.


After talking to some family friend small business owners, found that most are not struggling with their online marketing, but some are not. However, the main problem they all face is in who they advertise to, and how their advertisements get shown to their ideal customers.


I believe I still have a high chance of succeeding in the digital marketing world, and I'm confident that if I put enough work in, I will be able to provide the service that I want to be really good at. It's very important for entrepreneurs to adapt their ideas in accordance to what their customers want.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Theo, I liked your post because I can tell that you are passionate about your entrepreneurship goals. I think that your ideas about online marketing are good because you want to adapt them to fit the customers needs. I think this is an important trait for any entrepreneur because it is the customer that dictates the entrepreneur's success. Good post.

    ReplyDelete