I believe that this napkin really brings together who and what this company is, what we have to offer, who we're offering it to, why they would care, and what makes our company different than just anyone who knows how to post an ad on facebook.
We are an online advertisement agency who is ready to start bringing in more customers to any business that wants more customers. Any small businesses that want to improve their digital endorsement game has found themselves a sight for sore eyes with just one look at this napkin. With in-depth knowledge of online advertisement routes and strategies, as well as thorough knowledge of e-commerece, local businesses are sure to thrive once they get their name out, which is all possible with the help of Devlin Digital Marketing.
In terms of reflectance for the comment on my first napkin, I kept it short and simple. The reader that commented said:
"I like how you don't try to go overboard with your napkin idea because it's exactly that: a napkin idea! Taking a course on digital marketing is a great idea as well so that you can maximize your abilities when undertaking this opportunity. Best of luck as your opportunity continues to develop!"I also have been taking a course or two on digital marketing outside of school to actually develop advertisement and e-commerce skill!
No comments:
Post a Comment