Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Second-Most Important Part of Entrepreneurship

Hello out there to all you the plentiful bloggers out there reading this,

While looking back at my Bug List, I thought I should tackle a few of them and try to solve some of the easily remedied bugs. My first bug listed, the one about how my roommates leave their dishes on the sink, is what I plan on fixing, and fast. I cleaned the entire kitchen, and talked to my roommates about having some rules, and even negative reinforcement around leaving dirty dishes in the kitchen. They all agreed that we should come up with a way so that we can keep the kitchen clean, so I recently thought of a solution. Each time somebody leaves their stuff in the kitchen when they were supposed to clean it, we mark it down. At the end of the month, we tally up the marks, and whoever has the most and second most marks has to pay slightly more than the other two when we go over our utilities limit. I plan on talking to my roommates and seeing if they will agree to this plan, as they all think that they don't leave any dishes in the kitchen, when in fact, we all do this sometimes.

In terms of this solution, the service is keeping track of who leaves behind dirty things in the kitchen, and holding them to the agreement that we will hopefully make.

No comments:

Post a Comment