Friday, February 14, 2020

Elevator Pitch 1, 10A

What's up to all my bloggers out there,

Unfortunately I'm very sick and traveling right now, so I did not have access to dress clothes. I did, however still record my very first elevator pitch. It would absolutely not upload on Blogger for whatever reason, so I posted it on Youtube with the soonest premiere date possible (Feb. 15, 12am.)

Here is the link:

It may have had to do with me being on a different colleges wifi, but I did the best I could, thanks for staying tuned everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theo,

    I really like your business idea. I think in this day and age a strong online presence is critical for success. Even if the company is not online, people will still talk about them online. More importantly, when customers have complaints, it is important that they are able to reach out to companies who can address their issue. Not every business has the skill and ability to market themselves online in the best way possible, so your business has great potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Theo,
    I think you have a great idea in pursuing digital marketing with the presence of the internet growing every single year and with nearly every successful business investing in some kind of digital marketing. I also like how you specifically stated you wanted to provide service to small businesses as they're more likely to possess this need.

    ReplyDelete