Friday, April 10, 2020

23A – Your Venture’s Unfair Advantage


List of Resources For My Venture:

  • Photoshop skills
    • V- for creating ad visuals
    • R- not everyone can do it
    • I- there are other free softwares similar to photoshop
    • N- this basic photo editing skill cannot be replaced
  • Facebook/Social media advertisement fluency
    • V- integral to advertising online
    • R- many don't understand the online ad experience
    • I- there are other places where ads can be important such as Amazon
    • N- facebook ads are a huge hotspot for ad potential ad traffic
  • basic finance
    • V- necessary to run my own business
    • R- not extremely rare
    • I- inimitable
    • N- non-substitutional 
  • getting noticed locally
    • V- a need for a local business advertiser
    • R- is possible, kind of rare
    • I- need basic clout from area
    • N- could be from any area, and I could advertise wherever is easiest
  • coding fluency
    • V- no 100% necessary in advertisement
    • R- many people code or learn to code
    • I- nothing replaces coding
    • N- nothing replaces coding
  • my own website
    • V-ads value to my company
    • R- very common
    • I- can be copied
    • N- could just have social media 
  • social media account
    • V- ads value to company
    • R- very common
    • I- could be copied
    • N- could just have a website
  • search engine optimization
    • V- extremely important for ads
    • R- not everyone selling something knows how to optimize
    • I- cannot be imitated
    • N- cannot be replaced
  • tracking and measuring web traffic ***
    • V- extremely important in digital marketing
    • R- very rare in terms of local business owners
    • I- one of a kind sill
    • N- extremely necessary in my field of business
  • stylish logo
    • V- important to any business
    • R- a good logo is hard to make
    • I- ir is imitable
    • N- can be substituted

Tracking and measuring web traffic is definitely my top resource. My whole business plan revolves around my knowledge of digital analytics and the lack of this knowledge held by small business owners. Without knowing how to see which ads are doing better than others, I would be just as well off as anybody who's trying to advertise online.

No comments:

Post a Comment