ds
This past semester was a wild ride, and my first semester under the Heavener School of Business. I severely underrated how difficult the class I would be taking for my new major would be. I switched over from working on a bachelors degree of science in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at UF to a Finance degree offered by UF's business school. I was expecting a much easier schedule and workload now that I had switched out of CLAS and into something that seemed more graspable.
I shortly learned that I had a lot more to look out for than what I originally accounted for. The classes that I am taking are much harder than I expected, going from taking Genetics last semester to Microeconomics is definitely harder than I expected. I didn't really have to try that hard in high school economics and never worried about it because I expected to go into the medical field. Now that I'm in Finance, I realize that these kinds of courses can be just as hard if not harder, than the science classes I have been enrolled in.
I am not failing any classes at all, but I thought I would be able to ace my courses for this semester> Currently, it seems that I will be proven wrong. I am working as hard as I can to raise my grades to where I want them to be, all because I didn't take some classes as seriously as I should have earlier this semester. I'm sure I can reach the grades I want as long as I work hard enough by the end of April.
No comments:
Post a Comment