Friday, April 24, 2020

29A – Venture Concept No. 2


1. Everyday, more and more businesses try to surpass their limits in order to make it in todays economy. My opportunity stems from the fact that a lot of small and local businesses do not know how to advertise themselves online. This window of opportunity of mine should be here for a long time, as many people need advertisement for their businesses, but my main demographic is small/local businesses that want to develop their business.

The innovation aspect of my business adventure is the fact that my advertisements would all run online. Most local/small business owners don't know a reliable way to advertise online, and many don't even know about all of the potential customers that they're missing out on. With my skills in online advertisement I will be able to show them how much traction my ads receive based off of an analytical analysis, and their businesses should gain more and more customers, making everyone happy.

My secret sauce is taking a wholistic approach to the problem at hand: lack of advertisement. After this venture I want to try to sell physical products, which I will have the money to attempt after creating this business. I don't want to stop with this venture, so my exit strategy is to have this become a relatively passive income as I ads for businesses while getting paid monthly to do so.

2. I received zero feedback (meaning zero comments) on my original venture concept post. This directly correlates as to why I did not change very much.

3. Once again, I had 0 feedback, so anything I changed was not from feedback.

4.

Cresce la pubblicitĂ  online in Europa: +12,2% nel 2016. L'Italia ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Theodore,
    I think that your venture concept is very well thought out. Your service will be a huge help to small/local businesses that need help advertising, since so many of them have no idea where to even start when it comes to advertising online. I am sure that having this business as a passive form of income will be very lucrative and worthwhile for you. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete