Friday, April 17, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy



I do not plan on selling my business within 5 years after opening it. Well, that is if things go semi-accordingly to plan. If things end up going haywire and I take a loss but learn something from it, I'll do my best to take it in stride and use my new knowledge to my advantage next time. I want to be able to grow my business, to get larger and larger, to the point where I have executives under me that manage the business, and it acts as a passive income to me. All the while I want to be working on another business set up, which may or may not be less expendable than my first.

This exit strategy brings me the most reward and achievement that I hope for. If i work hard enough, I'm sure that I can launch this advertisement company. It might not be right now, or right after I get my degree, but I will get the experience to launch my company, and be able to being my first successful, large-scale, entrepreneur endeavor.

I think the biggest negative way that my exit strategy has influenced me, would be how I am putting a lot of work into this, and don't have the time or attention to think about what I''l be doing next. However, I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. If I want something to work, I have to give it my all. The same goes for anyone else. I'm happy that not having a foreseeable plan for after this project allows me to give my full attention to the task at hand.

No, I don't mean that I don't have a backup plan. My backup plan consists of falling back into a regular marketing job, where I don't get to be my own boss. But even if that happens, I'll simply be saving up my mental and physical capital in order to try again. I will keep trying if I have to, and I will run my own business no matter how much I fail.




No comments:

Post a Comment