Friday, April 10, 2020

25A – What’s Next?

Existing Market:


1
I believe expanding to reach more customers and even finding a niche in local online advertisement could be where I want to go.

2
Due to the immediate circumstances of the world being in a pandemic, I was only able to reach out to one person that I knew uses a kind of service that I am trying to create. A friend of mine sells products online and advertises through somebody else.

3
All in all, my friend said my endeavor is more about gaining the resources that I need to fulfill my plan. He said that I need to start working on getting everything I need out of the way, because planning can only last so long before it is time to take off.


New Market

1
Rather than just looking at local and small businesses as my market, I want to look at local events and the entertainment industry for potential customers.

2
By reaching out to some bands or DJ's, I could offer my ad service free of charge (besides the actual cost of ads) the first time around. I will then show them the increase in attendance from the first show to the latest one where my advertisements were in effect.

3
One again, it is hard to reach people in this pandemic, but I was able to talk to a member of a local band in Gainesville. We talked about the entertainment industry, my plan, and both together.

4
It seems like there will be some pretty large changes in advertising for businesses to advertising for entertainment groups, but not so much that it wouldn't be possible. If I could contact groups that are planning on going to perform in areas that I am familiar with, I would be able to reach out and ask them to let me advertise for them. Once a couple of bands do this, I can get clout by word of mouth and start to build up a reputation for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment