Friday, April 10, 2020

24A – Venture Concept No. 1




Everyday, more and more local or small businesses push their limits and try to make it in todays economy. My opportunity of business stems from the fact that many of these associations don't know the best way for them to advertise online and reap the most of what thew sow. The fact of the matter is, technology has come so far, that nobody is can be a master at all lengths of technical business skills. Many people specialize in certain areas due to the massive amount of different choices and pathways to learn new and developing online skills. This window of opportunity will be here for a while or might shift in my main demography, but for now, small business owners who have less than average skill in technology, but want to expand their businesses, are my main demography.

In this fast paced time zone of the modern world, technology has brought about countless weird and never before used metas of doing business. Everyone wants to do business online, but how does one stand out to those looking for what they have? Advertisements. Less and less advertisements are being done on television or in the papers, which is because less and less people are going to these sources for entertainment or news. Everyone lives through their smart devices these days, which is where I will help some of the many people in need in getting their name out there. I am selling my knowledge of digital advertisement and analytical review to give the best deal of ads to customers. I will charge $500 a month for a complete ad portfolio of the most trafficked sites online. I will eventually get, let's say, ten customers, and try to find a commonality between some of them in terms of their business. Once I do, I will try to specialize on a common ad-needing business type and basically sell the same funnel of advertisements to different companies.

Combining the above stated opportunity and innovation, my venture concept brings forth a solution to small/local businesses in need of advertisement. Customers desperately want their businesses to do better, but don't always have a younger relative to show them how to do a lot of technical things online. Even if they did, these younger and more adept relatives likely do not know how to deal with advertisements, run analytical statistics on them, or even how to maximize search engine optimization. Since I plan on working with small businesses, customer support/contact is very important. I want to build a bond with my customers and be able to grow towards more and more, until I have a following of enough business owners who pay for ads, to supply my salary. Right now, I would only need myself, and no other employees in my business to do what I want with it. If, in the future, this project begins to expand, I can think about hiring people one at a time as I get more and more clients.


My secret sauce is being able to step back and take a wholistic approach and see that people are more or less the same when it comes to the need of advertisement. After this venture, I want to take a stab at selling a physical product, in general, rather than another service as a bit of a side hustle. Assuming it's five years from now, I want to be making money passively through multiple side hustles online, while I make good money through my ad campaigns as well. This first venture will give me the money and experience I need to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment