Friday, April 3, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3


Below is the link to my third elevator pitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3HFrYsX9xU&feature=youtu.be


I actually didn't get any feedback on my last elevator pitch, so I asked my younger sister what she thought. She said she realizes that I left my dress clothes in Gainesville, but that I could at least try to appear a little bit cleaner and or dressier. So, I borrowed clothes from my brother, and also tried to use my hands a bit more out of my own self critique review.


On this third elevator pitch, I was able to pretty much remember all of my lines besides having to look at a cue card at the side at a few moments as well as a slight slip up on a single word. It's much easier to recite my pitch in front of the camera and feels much less awkward than my first attempt. I believe this is my best pitch yet, but could still stand to improve! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Theo,
    This is definitely one of the better elevator pitches I've watched because of how clearly you state your plan to grow your business. As for me, I just simply explained my product but now I believe that if I included a way to gain a customer base like you did it would enhance my pitch greatly. Good delivery as well, it didn't seem forced or rushed. Nice work overall!

    ReplyDelete